If you are looking to be part of a faced past and established team, this is the position for you.
We are looking for Level 3 qualified applicants in Early Years Childcare you must have previous room leader experience and be ready for the next step in your nursery career.
- Room Leader experience essential
- Senior leadership skills preferred but not essential
- Ensure all paperwork is complete to a high standard
- Create enabling learning environments for the children we care for
- Be an amazing role model to both children and staff
Working Hours Per Week average 43.25 Hours
Age – Preschool room
Qualification Required Level 3 in childcare
Salary – £10.50ph
Why is Little Giggles Different?
- We offer length of service pay rises – the longer you work for the business the more you’ll receive!
- You will receive regular appraisals in which targets to further your career are set, gain bonuses, and a larger hourly rate will be explained and planned clearly.
- Free staff breakfast
- Bonus scheme
- Paid training which enables you to continue to learn and grow
- Online staff group to share ideas, practice and get to know everyone
- Annual awards ceremony with staff awards, recognition and company plans
- Staff discounts on childcare fees (this can be as much as 50%)
- Company pensions scheme
- Free staff carparking
- Excellent online systems so all your documents are at the touch of a button
- Online rota and clocking in/out system which enables you to see exactly how many hours you’ve worked and when
- Online holiday system making requested holidays easy
- Support in learning and development
- Promotions for hard working staff who would like to climb higher in their career path
- Regular meetings and supervisions
If you are ready for the next step and are looking for a new challenge to develop your skills please apply, we are looking for determined, caring and enthusiastic applicants for this role.
Applicants for posts within the nursery are clearly informed that the positions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.