Nursery Room Leader
Little Giggles Audenshaw
Salary £10.00 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity available! You do not want to miss out!
Room Leader required for our Little Chucklers room which is for children aged 24-36 months.
Hours of work
- Full Time 43.75 hours
- A full and relevant Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Experience within a leadership role essential
- Full and clear background check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience and enthusiasm within Childcare
- Fun, bubbly and motivated personality
- Leadership qualities
- Room Leading expereince
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced nursery environment
- Administration and computer usage required for our online iconnect system
Provide day care for babies and young children from birth to 5 years, in addition to covering in a Breakfast/Afterschool and Holiday Club as and when required.
- Create a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- Update parents and carers on children’s progress
- Work with colleagues to meet children’s needs
- Check equipment is in good condition e.g regular Risk Assessment and Health and Safety Checks.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level 3 in Childcare as a minimum
- Must have previous experience within the same role
- Ongoing training and support
- Childcare discount up to 30%
- Performance pay rises
- Giggles Group specific for conversations regarding work related matters and focus on positive goals achieved
- Bonus Schemes
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the company