Nursery Teacher required! Be a part of something AMAZING!
Would you like to work for an outstanding nursery? Look no further than Little Giggles Great Moor, part of the Little Giggles Group.
Little Giggles offers outstanding childcare for children aged 3 weeks – 11 years within it’s Nursery, Afterschool, Breakfast and Holiday Club care
We would LOVE to hear from YOU!
Working Hours Per Week 43.75 Hours
Room Age Range: Preschool
Qualification Required: Teaching Degree
Salary – £10.25ph
Why is Little Giggles Different?
- We offer length of service pay rises – the longer you work for the business the more you’ll receive!
- You will receive regular appraisals in which targets to further your career are set, gain bonuses, and a larger hourly rate will be explained and planned clearly.
- Free staff breakfast
- Bonus scheme
- Paid training which enables you to continue to learn and grow
- Online staff group to share ideas, practice and get to know everyone
- Annual awards ceremony with staff awards, recognition and company plans
- Staff discounts on childcare fees (this can be as much as 50%)
- Company pensions scheme
- Free staff carparking
- Excellent online systems so all your documents are at the touch of a button
- Online rota and clocking in/out system which enables you to see exactly how many hours you’ve worked and when
- Online holiday system making requested holidays easy
- Support in learning and development
- Promotions for hard working staff who would like to climb higher in their career path
- Regular meetings and supervisions
Applicants for posts within the nursery are clearly informed that the positions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.