Little Giggles Leigh
Level three in childcare needed
Deputy Manager who will also Room Lead our Little Gigglers room
We are seeking an Experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to help manage our amazing Leigh setting!
Are you – Enthusiastic, passionate, hardworking?
Do you have exceptional organisation and management skills? If so Little Giggles needs YOU!
A full and relevant Level 3 Qualification in Childcare and 2 years’ Work Experience with Children within a Deputy Management Role. Supervisory experience is essential!
– Desirable early years professional status (EYPS) or its replacement, early years teacher status (EYTS)
– Full and clear background check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- organisational skills
- the ability to motivate and support staff
- financial management skills
- Marketing skills
Provide day care for babies and young children from birth to 5 years. Also lead an afterschool/holiday club
- create a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- update parents and carers on children’s progress
- work with colleagues to meet children’s needs
- check equipment is in good condition
Business responsibilities include:
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- maintaining records and creating management reports
- complying with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- attending training sessions both in and out of work time
Work with the nursery owner/area manager to ensure the nursery meets OFSTED and early years foundation stage standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level three in childcare as a minimum
- Must have previous experience within the same role
- Ongoing training
- Childcare discount up to 40%
- Annual glitzy awards nights
- Numerous incentives including free meals, monthly raffle for tardiness and good attendance, additional holidays for non sickness and much more
- Ofsted outstanding nursery bonus
- Performance pay rises