MUST HAVE A MINIMUM LEVEL THREE IN CHILDCARE
Salary £27,000 per annum
Full Time Position – All Year Round
Deputy Manager who will also Room Lead our Little Gigglers room (1-2 years)
We are seeking an Experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to help manage our amazing Great Moor setting!
Are you – Enthusiastic, passionate, hardworking?
Do you have exceptional organisation and management skills? If so Little Giggles needs YOU!
- A full and relevant Level 3 Qualification in Childcare and 2 years’ Work Experience with Children within a Deputy Management Role. Supervisory experience is essential!
- Desirable early years professional status (EYPS) or its replacement, early years teacher status (EYTS)
- Full and clear background check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Skills required:
- organisational skills
- the ability to motivate and support staff
- financial management skills
- Marketing skills
Provide day care for babies and young children from birth to 5 years. Also lead an afterschool/holiday club
- create a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- update parents and carers on children’s progress
- work with colleagues to meet children’s needs
- check equipment is in good condition
Business responsibilities include:
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- maintaining records and creating management reports
- complying with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- attending training sessions both in and out of work time
Work with the nursery owner/area manager to ensure the nursery meets OFSTED and early years foundation stage standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level three in childcare as a minimum
- Must have previous experience within the same role
- Ongoing training
- Childcare discount up to 40%
- Annual glitzy awards nights
- Numerous incentives including free meals, monthly raffle for tardiness and good attendance, additional holidays for non sickness and much more
- Ofsted outstanding nursery bonus
- Performance pay rises
Hours of work are between 07:00-18:00 Monday to Friday based on a 45 hour week.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from YOU!